Thanks for this info!
Tonya Mead, PhD, MBA, M.Ed, CFE, CHFI, PI
Shared Knowledge, LLC
Virginia DCJS # 11-15169 and DC PDB # 3458
Phone: (508) 240-4728 ishareknowledge.com<http://ishareknowledge.com>
From: Scott Anecito <xmrscott(a)protonmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 2:13 AM
Subject: [Monero-defcon] 2018/06/16 DefCon Meeting Minutes
Next meeting will be 6/30 16-17UTC: https://github.com/monero-project/meta/issues/245
The IRC transcript and the Minutes below can be found on the Wiki:
**Defcon Village Meeting Minutes 16 June 2018**
1. Review pamphlet description
* Existing description can be found here:
* Michael's comment on what the other parts should consist of can be found on the 6/7
* Kovri is more than a workgroup, it is a project; description should be updated to
* sgp has offered to take responsibility for filling in remaining info
* Suggestion by anonimal to have more of a privacy focus: "The monero project is a
privacy ecosystem which consists of..."
* Anyone w/ a Taiga account should be able to edit as they see fit, but please comment as
to why if not grammar/typo based edit
2. Review best time feedback (https://www.when2meet.com/?6937847-ech3X
* Poll at the time had best times as 15-17UTC (6/7 pollsters); IRC tiebreaker opted for
having the meeting now occur 16-17UTC instead of 15-16UTC
* There will be a conflict with Coffee Chat on 7/14; next meeting (6/30) should reach
consensus on what to do with the 7/14 meeting
3. Provisional agenda
* Nothing of general note; mainly positioning of talks/demos and condensing. See
transcript for exact details.
4. Educational activities
* At the time, no one handling challenges, etc that involve thousands in $ prizes and
needed decision as to give go/no go with sponsors sponsoring. Need a decision reached
within about a week.
* Rehrar knows a person; will have them contact msvb-lab.
* This would be a great item to discuss with the PR, O&E workgroup *Post Script from
6/18: sgp has said he has contacted them on 6/18, sgp will follow up*
5. Deadline booklet submission
* Should be done and submitted by June 19th
6. Hotsnot used to fix cards to paper
* This pertains to an idea msvb-lab has that needs 'that glue that credit card banks
use'; "removable glue dots" and "prti-stik" are suggested search
7. Should we incorporate a LLC in Nevada? Having a project company would make it easier to
pay taxes from the sale of badges and other Monero related merchandise.
* Unable to get to this item; will be number 1 on next meeting agenda
Monero-defcon mailing list -- monero-defcon(a)lists.getmonero.org
To unsubscribe send an email to monero-defcon-leave(a)lists.getmonero.org